Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec 2, 2020–
The new Natural Gas Utilities market research report from SpendEdge indicates an incremental growth during the forecast period as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201202005077/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Natural Gas Utilities Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
As the markets recover SpendEdge expects the Natural Gas Utilities market size to grow by 259 USD billion during the period 2020-2024.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the Natural Gas Utilities market.
Download free report sample
Natural Gas Utilities Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Natural Gas Utilities research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
Insights Delivered into the Natural Gas Utilities Market
This market intelligence report on Natural Gas Utilities answers to all the critical problems faced by investors who seek cost-saving opportunities in a competitive market. It also offers actionable anecdotes on the industry structure and supply market forecasts including highlights of the top vendors in this market. Our procurement experts have determined effective category pricing strategies that are attuned to the dynamics of this market which can be leveraged to maximize revenue generation against minimum investments on the products.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information Knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
The reports help buyers understand:
- Global and regional spend potential for Natural Gas Utilities for the period of 2020-2024
- Risk management and sustainability strategies
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
- Pricing outlook and factors influencing the procurement process
This Natural Gas Utilities Market procurement research report offers coverage of:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
For more information on the exact spend growth rate and yearly category spend , download a free sample.
This market intelligence report identifies the major costs incurred by suppliers and provides additional information on:
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The Natural Gas Utilities market will register an incremental spend of about USD 259 billion during the forecast period.
- The Natural Gas Utilities market is segmented by Geographic Landscape (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Daigas Group, Naturgy Energy Group SA, Sempra Energy, UGI Corp., PG&E Corp.
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform
– Contact Us.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201202005077/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER ENERGY OIL/GAS ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY NATURAL RESOURCES
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/02/2020 11:30 PM/DISC: 12/02/2020 11:30 PM